Guidelines for Authors
An International Symposium: Call for proposals, papers, presentations and provocations
30th – 31st August 2012, Nottingham, England
In Dialogue is an International Symposium that is inviting artists and researchers to interrogate their use dialogue in practice. It encourages experimentation through interaction in the form of presentations, discussions, artwork, performances and workshop participation. In Dialogue will bring together a number of artists, cultural producers and researchers whose work/research explores and examines dialogue in a variety of ways.
Artists and Researcher who are focusing on dialogue as:
- knowledge and production
- artistic and curatorial process
- interactive and collaborative practice
- translation and intercultural communication
Speakers are encouraged to respond to the call to present practice or research through engaging and dynamic papers, possibly in the form of:
- live online presentations
- screenings, skype sessions with colleagues from overseas
- test out new works at the evening event on the open mic.
- Performance works
- Present Papers
In Dialogue is kindly sponsored by Loughborough University and Nottingham Trent University and supported in Kind by Nottingham Contemporary and Primary.